Homeworks Environmental – 252-473-6525
Mold Inspection | Mold Testing | Indoor Air Quality Testing | Currituck NC
Your health and safety is our top priority! We are Northeastern NC’s Top Local Choice for Mold Inspection, Mold Testing, and Indoor Air Quality Testing Services. We are a BBB A+ rated provider. Celebrating our 22nd year of service. Our Certified Inspectors use the latest technology and techniques to accurately identify any potential mold hazards, and our laboratory-based mold testing provides reliable and accurate results.
We perform affordable Comprehensive Mold & Moisture Assessments, Certified Indoor Air Quality Testing, and Direct Surface Mold Testing. We are dedicated to providing our clients with a safe and healthy indoor environment, free from harmful black mold and other pollutants. With our advanced technology and experienced professionals, we offer a wide range of services to identify and mitigate any potential issues in your home or business. Our team understands the importance of indoor air quality and the potential health risks associated with mold exposure, and we are committed to helping our clients achieve the clean and healthy indoor environment they deserve. Whether you are dealing with a mold problem or simply want to ensure your indoor air quality is at its best, we are here to help you every step of the way.
We have a strong knowledge of the local challenges facing Currituck & Northeastern NC, specifically the unique environmental conditions which we experience. Each of our employees are local residents, fully trained, insured, and bonded with years of experience in providing these services.
Could your home or office be making you or your family sick? Each person’s body is affected by mold toxicity in different ways. It’s important to note that the severity of the health risks associated with mold exposure can vary depending on a range of factors, including the type of mold present, the duration of exposure, and the individual’s health status. Since symptoms differ from person to person, they may not be quickly associated with mold exposure. Many people suffering from mold illness struggle to get a proper diagnosis and investigation.
Our Mold Inspection, Mold Testing, and Indoor Air Quality Testing Services have been utilized by: Federal Offices, Military Institutions, HUD Housing, NC Local Government Offices, NC State Colleges, NC Town Halls, NC Police Stations, Medical & Dental Practices, NC Fire Stations, Federal Park Offices, NC Water Departments, Government Housing, Military Housing, Religious-Institutions, Large Commercial Retailers, Non-Profit Organizations, as well as Local Business and Residential Home Owners residing in Eastern NC and Southeastern VA.
We employ state-of-the-art industry inspection technology and certified laboratory analysis to conduct comprehensive testing for the following:
- Mold & Moisture
- Certified Indoor Air Quality
- Black Mold
- Direct Mold Sampling
- Crawlspace Moisture
- Asbestos Bulk Testing
- Pre-purchase Home Mold & Moisture
- Post Remediation Testing
- Lead Paint Testing
Beware of the Free Inspection Advertisements!
More and more Full Service Water Damage/Restoration Companies are generating consumer complaints with so called Free Mold Inspections, or Mold Testing Services. The expense of sending out an inspector or in the case of a Restoration Company salesperson is real.
Unethical companies deceptively use a “free inspection” as a way to get into your home in order to give you a high pressure sales pitch, with salespersons being overly aggressive in recommending remediation services to exaggerate the scope of work needed, high profits are expected. Consumers have found that these “free inspections” often come with a hefty price tag when the salesman presents a frightening list of dangerous conditions that are claimed to be emergency, requiring immediate and expensive repairs.
HEI believes you deserve the peace of mind of having your home evaluated by an objective, professional inspector, who is not there to sell you expensive and often unnecessary repair services. We offer honest, accurate inspections that carefully outline whatever actions may be required to correct any problems. If the extent of damage requires more extensive repairs, we can recommend reliable and honest local companies that we have worked with and trust.
Thorough Mold & Moisture Inspections every time!
We understand the impact mold can have on the overall health and well-being of your family or employees, and each inspection is performed thoroughly. Our technicians will never recommend a service that isn’t necessary. We are not a remediation/restoration company, as we only provide inspections and testing services.
Call today to schedule your appointment. 252-473-6525
- Thank you for your inspection services. Identifying the pending Hurricane Florence damage issues prior to our home purchase was extremely helpful during final negotiations. I would highly recommend your services.Rebecca L.
- The inspection I requested was completed including lab report within three days. Homeworks was easy to work with and provided me an abundance of useful information. I have already recommended them to other clients.Joann Camporeale
Resident | Kill Devil Hills, NC
- Prompt, personable, and professional. Reasonable costs and excellent response time.Rebecca M.
Business Owner | Elizabeth City, NC
- I had a great experience with Homeworks Environmental. They were able to inspect my home within 2 days of me calling and I had the results 2 business days after the inspection. Don was our inspector and he was absolutely excellent. He went out of his way to explain everything he was doing during the inspection. He also made himself available to address questions about the report after I reviewed it. I don’t really ever leave reviews but it was such a pleasure dealing with Don I want everyone to know about my experience. I highly recommend Homeworks to anyone in need of this type of service.Jonathan Ercole
- Don is great to work with, he is a real pro. Knows what he is doing and provides solutions. He also communicates what is going on with the job. He made some referrals with other contractors and they turned out to be some of the best people I worked with. I highly recommend Homeworks for your inspections and follow up. I wish I had met Don earlier in the process than I did. Regards.George Wayne
Resident | Kill Devil Hills, NC
- We have developed an ongoing business relationship with Homeworks. We are extremely satisfied with their professional service and quick response to the needs of our company. All reports are done in a timely manner and more than exceed our expectations.
Royster Properties, LLC
Business | Manteo, NC
- I started with another company which I had a very bad experience then I switched to Homeworks. I’m so glad I switched. Don is very easy to work with. He was very patient to explain the problem and gave me very helpful suggestions to solve the problem. Not to mention his rate was much lower than the other company I used originally. I will give Don the highest rating and he really deserves it. If I have a similar problem in the future, I will certainly call Homeworks again.ZY Wang
Resident | Kill Devil Hills, NC